Wednesday April 1st
8am Royal Perth Yacht Club, Fremantle Annexe (Opposite Kailis – Big white gates)
This is kick off. The final countdown for Chapter 2 of the Ocean.
Here is the plan:
* We shall play ‘I come from the Land Down Under’
* You shall all stand on the dock and wave cheerio
* I shall start rowing, disappear round the corner
* You all run round to the beach to wave again
* I carry on rowing for about 100 days
* You all go and have a lovely breakfast
Perfect way to start your day if you are in Freo so do pop along if you are around.
UK time for doing a long distance wave will be staying up beyond bed time and sending good wind vibes at 1am.